The lovely people at Hotel Chocolat have asked if I would like to host a giveway for one of you guys to win one of these:
A You Crack Me Up Thick Chocolate Easter Egg.
Hotel Chocolat always have a great range of chocolate eggs over Easter - I've tried a few of them in the past and I have to admit I've never been disappointed. The quality is always superb and they pair up some unusual flavours in their chocolates, too. This egg is extra thick and cast in milk and high-cocoa white chocolate. There are 12 smiley face and chick praline chocolates, too (as if you needed cheering up any more).
To be in with a chance of winning a You Crack Me Up egg, all you have to do is imagine the best chocolate Easter egg you can. Got it? Then briefly describe it in the comments form below. You will get extra entries for liking the blog's Facebook page and also for Tweets... (see the Rafflecopter widget)
- The giveaway is for one You Crack Me Up chocolate easter egg, to be delivered directly to the winner by Hotel Chocolat. Their decision on the giveaway is final.
- Delivery to the UK mainland only, please
- All entries to be received by Saturday 5th April, 2014. At midnight on this date (UK time) the giveaway will be closed and one winner will be randomly drawn via Rafflecopter.
- The egg will be sent directly to the winner by Hotel Chocolat and their decision is final.
- Comments should be about your perfect Easter egg. Any spam comments, or comments like 'nice post' aren't in the spirit of the giveaway and will be removed.
- I will contact the winner by email or social media on the 6th April, but if there is no reply after 48 hours, I will draw another winner.
- You must register your activity using the Rafflecopter widget below.