Perhaps you cook a Christmas meal that your family has always done, and now it feels like tradition. Or maybe you cook a special recipe each year that reminds you of Christmas as a child, or a special loved one. Do you have a favourite Christmas recipe that just gets you in the festive mood? Then do share it.
Remember, I really want to hear about why your dishes and traditions are comforting to you.
The same as last month, here they are:
- Please blog about Christmas - it can be anything - a childhood memory of foods you used to eat at this time of year, a favourite recipe that just gets you feeling festive or a food tradition shared by your family at Christmas. Please mention the challenge in your post.
- Email me with the link to the post, your name, and an image that I can use in the roundup, where I'll also link back to you. Your blog post must link back to this page and include the event badge (above).
- All entries must be received by 30th December 2013.
- You can re-blog an old recipe if you like, but please ensure that you include the badge and links as above in your new post, and please mention the challenge as above.
- Please don't copy and paste recipes from cookbooks or elsewhere on the internet to enter - recipes must be your own. Please abide by copyright laws.