Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry
- 1 heaped tablespoon Korma curry paste (I used Patak's)
- 1 medium-sized head of cauliflower
- 1 x 400g can of chickpeas, drained
- 200ml coconut milk
- salt, to season
- fresh coriander leaves for serving
- Heat the curry paste gently until it starts to sizzle, in a non-stick frying pan. Use a little vegetable oil if you need to, depending on how oily your curry paste is.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and add these to the pan, coating well in the curried oil. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Next, tip in the coconut milk and then the drained chickpeas and simmer until heated through and the cauliflower florets are tender. Taste and season with salt and scatter over fresh coriander leaves just before serving.