Halloween Marshmallow Skulls on Spikes
- 6 small wooden skewers (the kind that hold burgers together)
- 18 large marshmallows (preferably white)
- 1 black edible ink decorating pen (available in cake decorating shops)
- 2 teaspoons strawberry or raspberry jam
- Thread 3 marshmallows onto each of the wooden skewers, leaving a gap between them. With the edible ink pen, draw different expressions on each of the marshmallows.
- Finally, dab a little of the jam onto the base of each marshmallow. Obviously, always supervise children when they’re eating from skewers.
What Halloween treats will you be tucking into this year?