Another great thing about the show is that you can browse hundreds of food stalls at the Producers Village - you'll get to try samples, take a look at kitchen gadgets (one of my favourite bits!) and buy some fantastic produce. Some of the producers who have been confirmed for the event include Moofree, who make dairy-free chocolate; Tan Rosie, who sell a range of Caribbean sauces; and Sipsmith's and their award-winning spirits.
And that's not all! (as they say in the adverts!)
Your tickets will also include entry to BBC Gardeners World Live - so you can check out gardening tips from Monty Don, Alan Titchmarsh, Carol Klein and Joe Swift.
This really is a great day out and travelling to the show isn't a nightmare either. The NEC is just a quick (undercover) travelator walk from Birmingham International Railway station. It couldn't be easier to get there.
- The giveaway is for one winner to win one pair of tickets for entry to the Good Food Show Summer 2012. The winner will be responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- The Good Food Show Summer will take place at the NEC in Birmingham, between 13th-17th June 2012.
- Tickets are for general admission excluding Saturday.
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 20th May, 2012.
Ready to enter? Of course you are!
All you have to do is leave a comment in the comments box below relating to the Good Food Show. What would you be most excited about if you went to the show? Who would you most like to see doing a cooking demo? And if you've been to the Good Food Show before, tell us how you got on! You'll also get extra points for Twitter follows and Facebook Likes. A winner will be picked at random by Rafflecopter. Click on the Rafflecopter widget below to start! Good luck!
Visit the Good Food Show Summer website for more details about the show.