Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes about 18
- 180g unsalted butter, softened
- 180g light muscavado sugar
- 300g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 90g peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 100g white chocolate chips
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. Next, add the peanut butter, vanilla essence and the flour. Sprinkle in the chocolate chips and mix until you get a smooth dough.
- Pinch off walnut-sized chunks of the mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Place on the baking sheet, leaving a little space between each one. When they're all lined up (you might have to bake them in 2 batches) press each one lightly with the prongs of a fork to gently flatten.
- Slide into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly on the trays before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.