Spicy Chinese Fried Chicken Noodles
- 4 nests of medium egg noodles
- pack of 4 skinless and boneless (and organic if possible) chicken thigh fillets
- 2 large spring onions, washed, trimmed and sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon nasi goreng stir-fry paste (I used World Foods)
- Trickle of sesame oil
- Splash of dark soy sauce
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- Boil the noodles in slighty salted water, until cooked. When cooked through, drain and rinse in cold water. Drizzle with a little sesame oil and set to one side.
- Slice the chicken thigh fillets into thin strips and stir fry, in a little cooking oil, until golden brown. Tip in the spring onions and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Dollop in the nasi goreng paste and stir everything to coat. Fry for another minute or two, until everything becomes aromatic and sizzling. Once you can see the chicken is cooked (cut a piece in half if you need to, to make sure) throw in the noodles, add a glug of soy and toss everything to coat.
- If you're using the coriander leaves, scatter those in at the end and serve.